Business Broadband Providers
Porthals Communications are one of the UK’s most dedicated business broadband providers.
Using a variety of leading market vendors, Kane are able to offer connections to the world that suits your business needs. Kane can provide:
- ADSL 2+ – Providing up to 24Mbps, this is dependent on a number of factors. Typically, the average speed is around 10Mbps.
- ADSL 2+ Annex M – This service is rarely used but can come in handy when you require faster upload speeds at the cost of slower download speeds.
- Fibre To The Cabinet (FTTC) – FTTC is a blend of a traditional copper wire cable and fibre optic cable. It uses fibre optic cables right up to the street cabinet (the green cabinets on the street), and then copper wire to connect the cabinets to homes and businesses. The reason we offer FTTC instead of FTTP is purely down to cost and availability. With FTTC we can offer speeds of up to 80Mbps download and 20Mbps upload.
- Wi-Fi Multi-premise Connection – If you have multiple premises within close proximity to each other but would rather not have the additional expenditure of an internet connection at each site we can provide over the air, secure, point to point Wi-Fi. This will allow your property with no dedicated broadband to have an internet connection.
- Leased Line – From 30Mbps up to 1000Mbps/1Gbps. This is a dedicated, high capacity, highly resilient, scalable, managed internet connection. A leased line is your organisation’s personal connection to the world.
Call us now to discuss your business’ broadband requirements.
Take a look at our other services.
Kane offer connections to the world that suits your business
What Our Clients Say...
“The garage was missing calls and people weren’t leaving messages or calling back. Kane took time to assess the problem carefully and find a solution. They didn’t try to hard sell us. They provided us with a network of phones that were both portable and static ensuring that we never missed a call. They even installed a bell in the MOT Bay as a safety net in case no-one was in the office. Kane were fantastic. They were so professional – I would recommend them all day long, they’ve been brilliant for us.”
Laila Mason, Owner, Masons MOT & Servicing