Many businesses are yet to embrace the power of cloud telephony. This is likely due to the lack of information that is available, leading to a lack of trust or uncertainty as to whether cloud technology can meet the demands of a busy call centre. However, contrary to what a lot of people think, cloud telephony is not only incredibly reliable, more flexible and more cost-effective but can also make your business better.
Innovation is what allows businesses to grow and develop, but traditional communication technology regularly gets in the way. It’s less agile, it does not support complex integration, it cannot be easily scaled up or down to meet demand and it makes testing new efforts long-winded, difficult and expensive.
Everything is becoming cloud-based: data storage, banking, word processing, even the government is “making tax digital”, so why are some businesses still using old fashioned telephony systems?
One step ahead
There are many reasons why cloud telephony is the way forward. Telephone calls are not going away, but the technology is advancing. Your current set-up may be perfectly adequate today, but what about tomorrow or the day after? It’s time to grab the cloud by the proverbial horns and embrace its infinite power.
BT are phasing out ISDN and PSTN – the physical telephone and data lines that we are used to – by 2025. This is now considered legacy technology, businesses will be unable to buy systems that use it from 2020 and will be fully migrated to IP by 2025. Now is the time to explore your options and make the switch to a cloud-based phone system before you are forced into a contract that may not be right for your business.
Four reasons why you should switch to cloud telephony without delay…
In truth, the list of reasons how cloud telephony can help you elevate your business to the next level is endless. Here are just four of those reasons, and if you’re still not convinced please feel free to give us a call for some free, impartial advice.
- Security and Risk Management
- One of the biggest concerns around all aspect of “the cloud” is security. However, the truth is that thanks to data encryption and regular penetration testing, cloud technology is more secure than most systems and is suitable for any industry, including the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) sector. What’s more, cloud telephony partners take the task of constant monitoring and maintenance away from the business itself. Features such as team-wide access control also provide secure access in day-to-day operations.
- It’s important that businesses have the capacity to expand quickly to ensure that they keep up with increased demand. Without this ability, they risk being left behind. Cloud telephony has the flexibility to grow with the business, and quickly. Implementation is quick and easy allowing you to keep up with your customers’ demands and maximise customer experience.
- Hyper Personalisation – Increase Customer Experience
- Hyper personalisation takes a personalised marketing setup further by leveraging artificial intelligence and real-time data to deliver more relevant content, product and service information to each customer. Cloud telephony can interact with other systems to connect the dots and allow you to create a user experience that is unique to each customer.
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Cloud telephony provides the ability to understand the customers’ actions and every stage in the process. By providing clear and concise customer information at every point of contact it allows sales teams to steer the conversation in the right direction and, ultimately, secure more business.
These are just some of the reasons why you should embrace the cloud and switch to a cloud telephony system. Kane Communications are here to help. We provide free, impartial advice, every step of the way to help you find the best solution for your business. We understand that no two businesses are the same and use our knowledge and experience to deliver secure and reliable phone systems to help you provide your customers with an experience that is second to none.
If you would like to discuss switching to a cloud-based system or to discuss the benefits in more detail, please feel free to drop us a line.
Leave a Reply