Businesses all over the world and in a variety of industries are using the cloud to meet customer expectations. With its ability to provide quicker updates and the latest applications as well as improved flexibility, scalability and efficiency, the cloud communications industry is growing by around 25 per cent per year.
The fastest-moving businesses are spending time, money and energy to assess their current infrastructure and plan the best way to proceed. They are looking to make the move to cloud-based technology without having to start over, become burdened with expensive deployment models or get locked into long-term contracts with a specific vendor… and Kane are here to help them do just that.
Kane recognise that, although businesses of all types are turning to cloud-based solutions, each one is different and, therefore, has different requirements. That’s why we are proud resellers of Mitel.
Mitel offers a choice of cloud-based solutions to suit any business. According to Synergy Research Group, Mitel was ranked number one in total cloud seats worldwide for the seventh consecutive year with over 4.7 million users globally – 1.5 million seats ahead of their closest competitor.
Mitel credits its ability to provide valuable cloud migrations for its customers with its success, which is evidenced by Mitel’s continued leadership in the combined market of private and public cloud for nearly ten years.
Mitel’s cloud solutions are built on the Google Cloud Platform to ensure optimum security and reliability and their cloud-based solutions provide advanced AI, machine learning and analytics.
Kane is passionate about providing the best solution for every business we work with. We are experienced and use our knowledge to provide unique, tailored and flexible cloud telephony services to each one of our clients. With robust public, private and hybrid cloud options that offer masses of unique and valuable features, Mitel helps us to do just that. Mitel’s cloud solutions help us to provide our clients with the cloud communications and collaboration tools they need to achieve their business goals.
The Key Advantages of Cloud-Based Communication
While cloud-based communication comes with an abundance of powerful features, some of the most valuable include:
- Unified Communication
- Unified communication combines voice calls, video calls, emails, SMS, instant messaging and more into one unified user interface, helping you to provide a smooth, seamless customer experience.
- Speech Analytics
- Speech analytics tools use transcription, tone and other tools to monitor calls in real-time and give the agent feedback on the customer allowing them to better understand the flow of the conversation and steer it in the right direction.
- Call Recording
- Call recording provides the perfect tool for staff training. Calls can be revisited to assess what is working well and where improvements can be made.
- Hyper Personalisation – Increase Customer Experience
- Hyper personalisation tools leverage artificial intelligence and real-time data to deliver more relevant content, product and service information. Cloud telephony can interact with other systems to allow you to create a unique experience for each customer.
Kane Can Help
If you would like to hear more about how VoIP can benefit your business, Kane Communications are here to help. We provide free, impartial advice, every step of the way to help you find the best solution and can deliver the perfect VoIP package with features that suit you.
We understand that no two businesses are the same and use our knowledge and experience to deliver secure and reliable phone systems to help you provide your customers with an experience that is second to none.
Please feel free to drop us a line to discuss your needs in more detail.