There are plenty of reasons why your business should switch to VoIP. Technology has advanced so much in recent years that the traditional phone lines that we are all used to are not only old fashioned but are also holding us back from achieving great things. In modern business, it’s essential that we stay ahead of the curve and beat our competition, and adopting sophisticated VoIP technology can help us to do just that. Still not convinced? Here are just 5 reasons that should leave you wanting to make the leap (it’s really more of a small step in terms of effort) and move your business over to a VoIP, or cloud-based, telephony system.
5 Reasons Why You Should Switch to VoIP Tomorrow!
- ISDN Lines are Being Decommissioned
BT Openreach recently announced that they plan to phase out all of their traditional PSTN and ISDN lines by 2025. This means that you will find it difficult to install new lines should you need to. Granted, you have a few years to get yourself organised and move to a new VoIP system, but if you drag your heels too much, you may find that you end up locked into a contract and will not be able to explore the vast market of offers.
- VoIP is Extremely Flexible
- Cloud-based telephony systems use new or existing fibre optic Internet. Expanding your telephone system is as simple as just plugging in a new device and setting it up. You don’t need an engineer to install a new line which is expensive and time-consuming.
- VoIP Is Cost-Effective
- VoIP doesn’t use phone lines which means, straightaway, you no longer have to pay expensive line rental charges. What’s more, calls are cheaper with VoIP which leads to an even bigger saving. Due to the flexibility of VoIP, it can be scaled up and down as an when needed, which means you never have to pay for more than you require.
- VoIP Can Help You Deliver a Better Customer Experience
- With VoIP, you have an abundance of features at your fingertips. Call recording, call analytics, speech analytics, call queueing, call waiting. You name it, with VoIP you can do it. All this helps you to provide better customer experience, increase customer satisfaction and generate more sales.
- All Your Communication Channels in One Place (actually… everywhere, depending on how you want to look at it!)
One of the biggest benefits of VoIP is that you can manage all of your communication channels from one unified piece of “Omnichannel” software. This means that Facebook messages, webchats, phone calls, emails, WhatsApp messages or whatever your customer feels most comfortable using can all be handled as one interaction. This software is also compatible with all your devices, allowing you to continue your conversation from anywhere in the world using the same phone numbers.
We Can Help
If you would like to hear more about how VoIP can benefit your business, Kane Communications are here to help. We provide free, impartial advice, every step of the way to help you find the best solution and can deliver the perfect VoIP package with features that suit you.
We understand that no two businesses are the same and use our knowledge and experience to deliver secure and reliable phone systems to help you provide your customers with an experience that is second to none.
Please feel free to drop us a line to discuss your needs in more detail.
Leave a Reply